The Artful Journey

I had to open this blog when my other one quit working. Never could figure out why. See my previous entries on http://www.theartfuljourney.blogspot.com.

Saturday, September 24, 2005


I have been trying to do better at trusting God in my life. He has been so good to me, and I get upset with myself when I make Him too small.

In my Yahoo group there is a lady that does these great color blocked pages plus another creative soul who uses the stickers from her produce in her pages. I loved these two ideas and tried my hand at them in this spread.

I was so excited when I learned that Calvin and Hobbes was going to be republished in my papaer! Now I wait in anticipation for the Sunday paper so I can see the big colorful reprints of the boy who reminds me so much of my son.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

Hi Leslie, Nice pages. The colour blocks and the produce stickers are a great idea and look fabulous in the colours you have chosen. We get Calvin & Hobbs in our Sunday Herald Sun, I have not read it today yet. I enjoyed your new entries.

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>